Pump Tech Batch Controller is a self-contained batching unit on a stainless steel frame or mobile unit on wheels if required. It consists of a 230v pump up to 400LPM, 2" pulse meter and preset batch controller fully assembled and tested. The batch controller can be used where specific amounts of liquid can be transferred from one tank to another or from storage tanks to oil trucks, milk tankers or IBCs, etc. All you have to do is preset the amount to be transferred on the panel, start the pump and when the preset amount is reached the pump stops.
The batch controller is suitable for almost any liquid, e.g. Water, AdBlue, Milk, Diesel, Kerosene, etc.
Pump Tech Batch Controller Comprising of:
- 1 x 230v pump (up to 400LPM)
- Pre-Settable electronic controller
- Ball valve on inlet & outlet
- Pulse meter
- Mounted on stainless steel frame
- Pre-wired ready for use
- Flow rates from 10LPM - 1,000LPM
- Suitable for: AdBlue, Milk, Water, Diesel, Lube oil, Kerosene
- EEXD versions also available
- Fuel management versions with PC software and reporting with GPRS, LAN, WLAN and WiFi connections
- Oil depot software version also available
- Flow rates up to 1,000LPM